Guest posting Rules
This blog is meant to inspire and i believe that you inspire yourslef when you inspire others. I want to inspire you by giving you the opportunity to inspire others with your story. to maintain standard, the following will be the rules for guest posting
- Please do not submit guest contributions that have been previously published elsewhere.
- Guest contributions should be at least 500 words long.
- Please make sure your guest post is broken down using subheadings and or lists. You don’t have to worry about specific formatting. I’ll take care of that.
- You may write on any topic relevant to freelance writers, bloggers, or independent authors with two exceptions.
- Articles may not be directly promotional.
- Articles may not promote or support sites, clients, or business models which I feel exploit writers in any way.
- I do not accept guest posts from companies. Guest contributions must be submitted by an individual, and they must be attributed to the individual who pitches the post and who owns the account on this site.
- No promotional links (meaning links to your site, your company’s site, or your client’s site) may be included in the article itself. Again, just to make this 100% clear, you may not have any business relationship to any site linked to in the body of your post itself.
- Links to your own sites should be limited to two (2), and they should appear only in the author bio you set up in your account profile.
- The links must also be relevant to the audience here.
- No links to “online education” or “essay writing” services will be accepted. I receive far too many spam submissions from these companies. Don’t try to convince me yours is different. I’m not buying what you’re selling.
- No affiliate links may be included anywhere in a guest contribution.
- Please include a short author bio with your post. Two to four (2-4) sentences is usually enough. You can add this directly to your member account.
- Up to two relevant links may be included in your bio. That includes your professional site, blog, etc. These links may not be affiliate links. You must upload an avatar to your account when editing your profile or have your account email address tied to a Gravatar. This image must be a headshot (no random graphics, logos, etc.).